Monday, November 24, 2008

We made it!

We all survived the weekend! Adam did not get a deer -but I think he had a good time hanging out at the cabin with his dad, brothers, grandpa and uncle. Mr. Drooly-pants and I also had a spectacular time hanging out (even if I did go to a movie (Twilight) on Friday night and Wicked-the musical- on Saturday. Both were awesome! And I think Ian had a great time with Sommer on Friday and Robin on Saturday). We still got lots of quality snuggling time in over the rest of the weekend :)


Friday we had Ian's four month well-baby check and everything looks good! He weighed in at 15 lbs, 4 ounces (50% percentile) and measured 26.75 inches (75-90%). The nurse practitioner was very impressed w/ his head control, babbling, two teeth, and rolling over. She gave us some good info on starting solids so we'll probably be seeing some cereal-covered-face pictures here sometime soon.

In the meantime, here are a few photos to illustrate Ian's new favorite- sucking on his toes. He really enjoys doing this on his changing table, but I don't think those pictures would be suitable for this blog :)




1 comment:

Emilie said...

Gosh, he's getting so big!!! I guess it's been a while since I've seen him. I totally forgot to ask Adam about his "hunting" trip while he was here last night. Thanks for filling me in! Have a happy Thanksgiving! I hope your sweet potatoes turned out :)