
We got our tree the other night! We started decorating it with the limited number of ornaments we have and my purple lights- I think we need to get some colored balls this weekend to liven it up a bit. I still say the tree is leaning a little too much but Adam says it's fine, so.....what do you think?
Cheeto likes to drink the water and bat the ornaments. Ian hasn't seen it with lights on yet (he was sleeping) so I am excited to see what he thinks tonight.

see if you can spot Cheeto in this one :)
2 comments:
:) I see Cheeto! And, in my opinion, it IS leaning just a bit...Although no Christmas tree is perfect, so maybe it's supposed to be that way?
Thanks for your address...I'll send you ours a little later...I'm off to work!
It is leaning a bit....sorry Adam!! I see Cheeto!!
Post a Comment