What a difference a year can make! It was only about a year ago that I found out I was pregnant and said goodbye to happy hours, living solo in my apartment and my skinny jeans. 2008 has been a crazy year of:
finding a house, buying a house, painting every room in said house,
baby showers,

elastic waist pants (Emily),
a few “last hurrahs” (Adam),

some bling,

a due date (come and gone by 12 days) and 6 days in the hospital,
one awesome-adorable-funny-miraculous-baby boy,
one day old
12 weeks old
a new job for Adam

and amazing family and friends throughout it all. :)
This blog is a place to keep in touch with those near and far, and keep you up-to-date on what's going on with us. 2008 isn't over yet!
6 comments:
I see I am the first to make a comment. I am Grandma Jeni and we are going to see our beautiful grandson and his mommy and daddy in 2 days. I can't wait to see our little "pumpkin". Love what you put on this blog and I'm very proud of myself for actually being able to look at it. Love you guys and see you soon.
Yeah! This blog is awesome. Congrats on all the wonderful achievements you both have made in the last year. Life is great!
Yay! Welcome to the blog world! What a year you've had!!! We're so happy that we've been able to be a part of it!
Hi Ian!!
Love your little cousin Ben :-)
goo goo! gaa gaa!
Great Grandma says he is the cutest baby born this year. Mom and Dad arent too bad either. Thanks for all the pictures, it makes my day. Love Grandma Jahnke
E - I love your blog. Way to get out there and do it! You and Adam really had a lot of change in your lives in 2008! All beautifully done as well. Ian is more beautiful every day. Pretty soon it will be hard to get a picture of him because we all know he will be a blur in the background as soon as he can crawl! Good job "vowel" family!!!
Post a Comment