Here is a brief photo essay on Ian's experience with solids thus far:
He is still a little unsure about them. Right now about 5% of the cereal is actually ingested, the other 95% gets all over his shirt and in his double chin. But every once in awhile he gets it right :)
Hey guys! I just found your blog thru Emilie's and thought I'd say hi! Your little Ian is quite the handsome little man...and 2 teeth already?! Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies when you've got a little one to swoon over :)
3 comments:
I love the last face..."Oh, mom. I'm not crazy about this..." :) What are you guys doing for Christmas?
LOVE his face!! Its similar to the face he made after he tried to eat Cheeto's tail...totally not what he expected. Silly Ian. :-)
Hey guys! I just found your blog thru Emilie's and thought I'd say hi! Your little Ian is quite the handsome little man...and 2 teeth already?! Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies when you've got a little one to swoon over :)
Merry Christmas from the Grubes! :)
Post a Comment